Physioflexx is a small, friendly and enthusiastic private physiotherapy company, providing a consistently high standard of patient-centered care and service within our 4 clinics based across Glasgow and Glasgow. We are currently seeking to recruit a full time physiotherapist and two part-time physiotherapists to join our team in order to accommodate our growth and expansion. The part-time positions would predominantly involve evening and weekend working.
Salary is negotiable according to experience.
- The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to manage a clinical caseload effectively, providing assessment and treatment of the highest standard.
- Excellent communication skills and recognise the importance of building trust and rapport with the patients in their care.
- An enthusiastic, flexible and motivated attitude and approach to the needs and requirements within the Practice.
- A commitment to CPD opportunities which will be supported internally and externally by the Practice.
- Participate in the promotion and development of the Practice.
- The ability to work both autonomously as a sole practitioner and as part of a team.
- The successful candidate must be:
- A chartered physiotherapist with evidence of C.P.D
- A member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (C.S.P)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (H.C.P.C)
- Knowledgeable of the registered body and H.C.P.C codes and guidelines and their implications for the Practice.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Here at Physioflexx we are always looking for new innovative physiotherapists to join our dynamic team.
If you wish to apply for a position then please complete the contact form or submit a covering letter and C.V. to email@example.com